(Tampa, Fl)- When you finally decide to sell your home, there are several things that will help your home sell more quickly and many of them are very easy to do.
- De-Clutter. This means all living spaces and closets. Making the effort will not only make your home more tidy, but also make it appear larger.
- Make sure you have an amazing video of your home posted by your realtor on all the websites, and social media. More than 80% of all buyers now find their home online. We cant emphasize the importance of photos and video when it comes to the sale of your home. It is worth the investment to make sure they are professional quality.
- Pets and other odors. There is no getting around this one. You must remove these odors from your home. Place litter boxes out of site and keep cleaned daily. Cleaning and replacing carpets and other noticeable pet stains will be to your benefit.
- Remember some home renovations add value, and some don’t. Please check with your realtor first to make sure the changes you are making will add the value you hope to get. For instance, stick with remodeling a bathroom of kitchen. Outside curb appeal, like new landscape or painting the front door are also good ideas.
- Know your neighborhood and community’s best selling points. Make sure they are included in the marketing material for your home.
- Home Staging. The research says staged homes sell more quickly and spend fewer days on the market. Hedstrom & Stamm offers a “Home Ready Staging” program and have a team of expert design and style consultants working to make your home look more appealing to buyers. Check out some examples HERE