The question, “How’s the Market?” may be the most common topic in real estate. The answer to this question affects both buyers and sellers – should a buyer purchase and should a seller sell.
Topics within the How’s the Market section include discussion about mortgage rates and the impact of current economic conditions on real estate. We also address the impact of short sales and foreclosures on property values as well as property prices and trends.
Market statistics are localized which means the actual condition of the area can differ from the national economic condition. Subscribing to personalized local market updates is the best way to achieve the most accurate information. From the sidebar of this page, market updates with customized data are available via Market Snapshot. Be sure to subscribe to updates and contribute questions for discussion.
Our Latest Posts
- First Crystal Lagoon Community being built in Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Why you should use a realtor when buying New Construction
- Land O’ Lakes home has a lakefront view on Seven Seas!
- How much do you know about Port Tampa’s impressive history?
- Study: Home staging does make a difference in the value of your home
- Is a healthy lifestyle in your future? Great Tips for new gym Memberships
- How well do you know Landlord/Tenant laws in Florida?
- Timing The Sale
- Home flipping is back – and Fla. a national hot spot
- Mortgage Rates Fall Again!