The question, “How’s the Market?” may be the most common topic in real estate. The answer to this question affects both buyers and sellers – should a buyer purchase and should a seller sell.
Topics within the How’s the Market section include discussion about mortgage rates and the impact of current economic conditions on real estate. We also address the impact of short sales and foreclosures on property values as well as property prices and trends.
Market statistics are localized which means the actual condition of the area can differ from the national economic condition. Subscribing to personalized local market updates is the best way to achieve the most accurate information. From the sidebar of this page, market updates with customized data are available via Market Snapshot. Be sure to subscribe to updates and contribute questions for discussion.
Our Latest Posts
- Let’s Talk about Closing Costs
- How is Your Home’s Value Determined?
- Is Your Home Ready for the Market?
- Market Shifts – Is There One Coming?
- How well do you know your roof?
- For Sale: Conservation Beauty in Concord Station
- ‘Seven Seas’ home in Concord Station is one of a kind
- First Crystal Lagoon Community being built in Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Why you should use a realtor when buying New Construction
- Land O’ Lakes home has a lakefront view on Seven Seas!