I employ a short sale process that is unmatched in the industry. This process was developed by Knolly Williams who is a top producing agent with Keller Williams Realty in Austin, Texas. Since 2004, Knolly has successfully closed more than 450 short sale transactions and has achieved a 95+% success rate with short sale approvals. I have chosen to utilize the tools and techniques from his system to provide my clients, in Florida, the same level of success.
From our initial consultation through and after closing, I have a process in place that delivers results and aims to eliminate potential problems. Here are the steps:
- Prior to taking the short sale listing, I will collect the financial package from you, which includes all of the information your bank will request.
- Your home is priced at, or slightly below, market value until we get an offer
- Once your home is listed, I will send the Seller’s Authorization Form to the bank. This form enables me to communicate with your bank directly
- I begin the marketing program for your property. I am seeking ONE contract to send to the bank, presented by ONE qualified buyer with an appropriate offer price who has serious intentions on closing the transaction. If we have this, we will fully execute this ONE contract to send to the bank.
- Any offer will be reviewed to ensure it meets the lender‘s requirements.
- Once an offer is executed between you and a qualified buyer, I will present a comprehensive short sale package to your lender and begin avid communication with the lender’s loss mitigator.
- I will work with the BPO agent in order to ensure the best possible consideration for your home’s value
- Once the contract has been approved by the bank, I will work diligently to get the contract to closing through my professional relationships with qualified and experienced real estate attorneys and title companies.