The Hedstrom & Stamm Home Solutions’ Information section contains a variety of topics relating to the common questions, concerns, needs, and desires of today’s buyers. Each situation is different with each individual buyer and topics address issues relating to Military, First Time, Vacation, and Investment Buyers.
Taking the Buying Process from Start to Finish
While there are many articles to review, we suggest looking on the sidebar of this page to the Buyer Orientation Guide. You can preview the book here on the website. Or, you can request a PDF copy be mailed to you by filling in the form below. The Buyer Orientation Guide provides detailed information about every step of the home purchase process. Enjoy!
- 2017 Hurricane Season is upon us, with above-normal season
- Top 4 Reasons to use a realtor when buying new construction
- 6 Things to do for a smooth selling experience!
- Has Waiting for your New Home to be Built made you Homeless?
- ‘Seven Seas’ home in Concord Station is one of a kind
- Just what is a home appraisal and why do we need one?
- Appraiser Independence Critical to Veterans’ Home Loans, Appraisal Institute Tells Congress
- First Crystal Lagoon Community being built in Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Why you should use a realtor when buying New Construction
- Land O’ Lakes home has a lakefront view on Seven Seas!