Buying your first home can seem a bit overwhelming. In this section we will be discussing the many aspects of purchasing a home, finding the appropriate financing, and the benefits of having buyer representation.
In many cases, you may feel like a ‘first time home buyer’ even though you have purchased before. The real estate industry and the real estate market have gone through drastic changes in the last decade. The topics discussed here will provide insight into the current real estate market allowing you to begin your home buying experience as an informed and well prepared buyer.
Your questions, comments, or concerns are always welcome!
First Time Home Buyer Topics
- First Crystal Lagoon Community being built in Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Why you should use a realtor when buying New Construction
- How well do you know Landlord/Tenant laws in Florida?
- Why do some homes sell faster than others?
- In the event of a hurricane, What evacuation zone am I in?
- Tropical Storms: Protecting your home
- WARNING – WARNING – WARNING!
- Home Ownership Equals Cheaper Car Insurance
- Mortgage Payment Breakdown