Buying your first home can seem a bit overwhelming. In this section we will be discussing the many aspects of purchasing a home, finding the appropriate financing, and the benefits of having buyer representation.
In many cases, you may feel like a ‘first time home buyer’ even though you have purchased before. The real estate industry and the real estate market have gone through drastic changes in the last decade. The topics discussed here will provide insight into the current real estate market allowing you to begin your home buying experience as an informed and well prepared buyer.
Your questions, comments, or concerns are always welcome!
First Time Home Buyer Topics
- SPRING FORWARD INTO YOUR NEW HOME
- Make That Small Closet Look Bigger
- Your Need to Know Guide to Buying a New Home
- You’re Making Your Landlord Rich
- All My Single Ladies!
- The Catch You Shouldn’t Fall For
- Let’s Landscape That Pool
- Let’s Talk about Closing Costs
- To HOA or to Not HOA – That is the Question
- First Time Home Buyer 101