The old saying ‘Home is Where you Hang your Hat’ is very appropriate for military families. Relocating becomes a normal part of life as the military moves its personnel across the globe.
There are unique aspects to home buying for military personnel. In most cases, home buyers intend on staying in their new home for a long time; a military buyer must look to the near future with understanding of potential market condition as they prepare for the next ‘relocation’. In other words, a military buyer must be one step ahead of the market.
Furthermore, there are unique aspects to military financing as well. In most cases, a military buyer will utilize their VA Eligibility to purchase their home. But, what are the ramifications? And, are there other options?
In this section we will discuss, in depth, home buying for military buyers. Questions, concerns, or comments are always welcome.
Military Home Buyer Topics
- You’re Making Your Landlord Rich
- All My Single Ladies!
- The Catch You Shouldn’t Fall For
- Let’s Landscape That Pool
- First Time Home Buyer 101
- The Unique Challenges and Objectives of a Military Home Buyer
- How Do You Build a Custom Home?
- What does a home inspection tell you?
- How much do you know about Port Tampa’s impressive history?
- Are You a Veteran with HGTV Fantasies?