Be the Star of the Show!
Companies spend millions of dollars per year to market and sell their products. Advertising companies are hired to create appealing and memorable characters and jingles in order to influence your buying decisions. How does this apply to real estate?
Your home is now a ‘commodity’ that you must sell and making your product appealing to the consumer is a crucial part of a successful sale.
In this section we will discuss what it takes to market and sell your home. We will explore innovative technologies and old school methods and find the systems that offer the best results. We will explore expectations you should have of your real estate agent and what you must consider when selling your home on your own.
Real Estate Marketing Topics
- Home Won’t Sell? Here’s What You May Be Doing Wrong:
- To HOA or to Not HOA – That is the Question
- Design The Backyard Of Your Dreams!
- How is Your Home’s Value Determined?
- Is Your Home Ready for the Market?
- Selling Your Home? Get It Ready To Show!
- What does a home inspection tell you?
- Real Estate Straight Talk – Listings
- How well do you know your roof?
- Your New Lutz Waterfront Home is waiting at Lake Hobbs