Be the Star of the Show!
Companies spend millions of dollars per year to market and sell their products. Advertising companies are hired to create appealing and memorable characters and jingles in order to influence your buying decisions. How does this apply to real estate?
Your home is now a ‘commodity’ that you must sell and making your product appealing to the consumer is a crucial part of a successful sale.
In this section we will discuss what it takes to market and sell your home. We will explore innovative technologies and old school methods and find the systems that offer the best results. We will explore expectations you should have of your real estate agent and what you must consider when selling your home on your own.
Real Estate Marketing Topics
- How well do you know your roof?
- Your New Lutz Waterfront Home is waiting at Lake Hobbs
- ‘Seven Seas’ home in Concord Station is one of a kind
- First Crystal Lagoon Community being built in Wesley Chapel, Florida
- Study: Home staging does make a difference in the value of your home
- Lake Hobbs property in Lutz offers peaceful beauty, and history
- Timing The Sale
- Real Estate STRAIGHT TALK
- Great Listing at a ‘GRAB ME’ Price!
- Tropical Storms: Protecting your home