Be the Star of the Show!
Companies spend millions of dollars per year to market and sell their products. Advertising companies are hired to create appealing and memorable characters and jingles in order to influence your buying decisions. How does this apply to real estate?
Your home is now a ‘commodity’ that you must sell and making your product appealing to the consumer is a crucial part of a successful sale.
In this section we will discuss what it takes to market and sell your home. We will explore innovative technologies and old school methods and find the systems that offer the best results. We will explore expectations you should have of your real estate agent and what you must consider when selling your home on your own.
Real Estate Marketing Topics
- The Truth About Zillow Zestimates
- WHY FSBO CAN BE A BIG NO-NO
- Simple Tips For Your Next Open House
- Make That Small Closet Look Bigger
- 8 Reasons You Need a Realtor to Ease Your Home Purchase
- The Catch You Shouldn’t Fall For
- Let’s Landscape That Pool
- New Construction Trends of 2018
- Seller’s Report Lutz 33549
- Home Won’t Sell? Here’s What You May Be Doing Wrong: