Information You Can Use!
Short sales can be a wonderful opportunity to purchase a home at fair market value and one that is likely in better condition than foreclosure homes on the market. However, the process of buying a short sale can be strenuous. An informed buyer along with their Buyer’s Agent can take certain steps to ensure a more streamlined and successful short sale process.
This section discusses tips for buyers as they venture into the world of short sales. If you have any questions you would like us to address, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you right away. Enjoy!
Short Sale Tips for Buyers
- VA Renovation Loan Infographic
- VA Renovation Loans – Creative Financing
- FHA rehab loans ideal for distressed homes | Inman News
- What Should Your Buyer’s Agent Ask the Listing Agent?
- Protecting the Buyer on a Short Sale Offer