Check or Checkmate?
A short sale is not unlike a game of chess. You are the King of your castle, you have been threatened with capture by the bank and it seems there is no way to meet that threat. However, if the King is under attack but the threat can be met, then the King is said to be in Check, not Checkmate.
Short sales are an opportunity for you to be ‘in Check’ – there is a way out! This section describes short sales and how they work. we are certain you have many questions regarding short sales and short sale alternatives and you will likely find the answers here. If you have a particular question or would just like to discuss short sales please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we will get back to you right away.
What is a Short Sale?
- Your Need to Know Guide to Buying a New Home
- Save Your Home From Dryer Fires
- 10 Staging Tips To Get Your Home Sold
- 6 Reasons Your Home Won’t Sell
- Just what is a home appraisal and why do we need one?
- Appraiser Independence Critical to Veterans’ Home Loans, Appraisal Institute Tells Congress
- Study: Home staging does make a difference in the value of your home
- How well do you know Landlord/Tenant laws in Florida?
- Making an Offer on Short Sales and Foreclosures
- Winning in the Tampa Market